Rules: We will follow all regular season rules per NFHS and MAYLA rule exceptions and policies. There will be a copy of MAYLA rules in the field binders located at the scorer’s table.
· Each team will play 2 games on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday.
· Games will start on the hour with a central horn.
· Two 23-minute halves, with a running clock (does not stop for goals, time-out, injury, etc.). 3-minute half-time.
· Timeouts: Each team is allowed one time out per half (with running clock). There will be no time outs allowed in the last two minutes of the game.
· All games will be officiated by certified referees.
· If weather conditions dictate, the festival committee reserves the right to shorten or cancel games, as necessary, without rebate of fees.
· Fields 1, 2, 5 & 6 will have bleachers available. It is recommended to bring your own chairs.
· Please clean up your area at the completion of each game (both sidelines!)
· Each team will need to bring one dozen balls for game balls. Bring additional balls on Sunday, if needed.
· Each team will need to assign a culture keeper for each game
· Designated home team (boldface and underlined on schedule) needs to provide 2 adult volunteers to manage the scoring table.
· VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED! Please encourage your families to volunteer during the break between games (parking, fastest shot contest, raffle runners, floaters, etc.). Please have all volunteers arranged prior to the weekend, using SignUpGenius.